Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DESIGN FOR MEDIA ; 00

Thinking more about this project is leading me towards a more fashion aspect.

How could I create images without letting the viewers know straight away it's a siren? (by using collage or being put in a bathtub?) what ways or props could I use to insinuate that they are ethereal, otherworldly, not human? 

With that in mind, I still want to explore with the idea of collage and... if it doesn't turn out at least create a picture that is able to stand alone, perhaps where I use the body and it's shapes to create a tail, putting the models two legs together, perhaps have them wear patterned leggings // pants to create a texture that their bottom half is a tail. 

I'm not sure who made this dress, I wasn't able to find the designer but I would really like to use this color palette in some way, either it be with clothes or props: white, teal, blue, grey


and the second one is from Rosemount Sydney Fashion Week, 
which is an application of make-up I'd like to try.

  

and I still want to use natural light,
maybe explore with flash a little bit like with Viktor Vauthier's photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment